CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tattoo

Torpedo sometimes watches LA Ink on TLC with me. It is a reality show of a tattoo shop in LA, California. The tattoo artists are amazing, it it crazy how cool some of the tattoos are. Or at least me and Torpedo think their crazy cool.
Well, Torpedo got some fake tattoos for Valentines day. Thanks Nannie and PaPa! He had us put this one on him and told us that he didn't want to wash it off. Several days later as it started to wear off, he asked us to take a picture of it. We asked "why?". He told us that we were going to take him to LA Ink and he was going to get this tattooed on him, just like this and he needed a picture to show them.
"Really" we thought. I guess I need to pay more attention to what I am letting him watch. He is only 6 and planning on his tattoos! What have we gotten ourselves into with this child!!!


On the other hand, I am not sure J. Bear will ever want a tattoo, because I informed her that it was little needles they use. I think that made her turn her nose up at the idea. Not so much for Torpedo.

0 comments: