CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Angel Fire Ski Trip


I haven't blogged in awhile because we were gone on a skiing trip. We went with two other awesome families to Angel Fire, New Mexico. We had a blast. It was the kids first time to ski and they loved it. Torpedo is a speed demon. He just tucks and goes as fast as he can. J. Bear wants to start going every year. That is okay with me, because I love skiing.
Here are some pics of our trip.


Some memories from the trip include the hot tub. The last night of the trip some of us got into the hot tub. I didn't really want to get in but I didn't want to be a party pooper. Well 5 of 12 people came home with a rash. It is called hot tub follicultitis. Torpedo and I got it, J. Bear and Big Daddy were the lucky ones. Guess I shouldn't worry about being the party pooper next time.

Another thing that happened, was Torpedo lost a tooth. Big Daddy misplaced it, so we had to write the tooth fairy a note. The Tooth Fairy left Torpedo $5.

We hope this trip turns into a President's Day Weekend trip tradition with the other two families. We had such a great time.

0 comments: