CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Little Chit Chatting Between Mom and Daughter


The other night, I was talking with J.Bear about what she wanted to be when she grew up. She said "well the thing is I want to be a lot of things". She wants to be a teacher, artist ("because it is really fun to draw"), a world traveler and an actress on TV.

I asked about the places she wanted to visit on her world traveling. Here is a list of places and why she wants to go there:
Australia-"to see what it is like because it is a small place on the globe"
France- " to see the Eiffel Tower"
Italy-"to eat pasta"
New York-"to see the tall buildings and Statue of Liberty"
California -"Hollywood"
Hawaii-"I think it is just cool"

We came up with a plan. She would act on tv first. That way she could make money to travel. Then she would draw pictures (artist) on her trips around the world(world traveler). She could sell her pictures she draws, that way she would still be making money. After all that fun, she would come home and become a teacher.

Sounds like a great plan, but I asked when would she have time to visit me. She told me that she would always make time to come home. That's my girl.

0 comments: