CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

2nd Favorite Thing in the World

Torpedo likes to ask "What is your 2nd favorite thing in the world?" He has been asking this to all of us for the last couple of weeks. (that child when he gets stuck on something, he can't let it go)

He says "2nd favorite thing" because he said God is number one.

Well, I am wondering what's your 2nd favorite thing in the world. Leave your answer in the comments. It will light up Torpedo's day just to see what you all say.

Torpedo's is video games
Big Daddy's is "spending time with my family"
J. Bear's is "I don't know, I like a lot of things" (she tells Torpedo that all the time)
Mine is my family. I have a wonderful, hard working husband and two dorky, crazy and beautiful children. I couldn't ask for anything more than that.

0 comments: